Sweet & Hot based sauce & condiment for dips, fish, poultry, meats, cold or hot pasta.
Key Lime Island Salsa (With Pineapple)
For creating salsa
1 lb of cooked shaped pasta and tossed with a little olive oil and cooled.
Cover with one (1) bottle of Key Lime Island Salsa.
Serve cold with fresh grated ginger.
For Shrimp Tampico
Steam 1 ½ lb shrimp, cool and cover with one (1) bottle of Key Lime Island Salsa.
Serve on a bed of lettuce and garnish with fresh cilantro.
Serve a generous portion of the salsa along with pork, meat, poultry, or fish.
The salsa is also great with rice or Indian food.
Top a baked potato with the salsa and fresh cilantro or peppers (regular or hot).
PORK TENDERLOIN CHURRASCO MARINATED ON SPICY YELLOW MUSTARD & PINEAPPLE SALSA
This recipe is an accompaniment for Pork Tenderloin Churrasco.
- 3 cups Floribbean’s Key Lime Island Salsa w/pineapple.
- 1 cup chopped yellow bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/3 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup (4oz) Key Lime Hot Mustard Sauce
Combine all ingredients in medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Let stand 2 hours, tossing occasionally.
(Can be made 1 day ahead. Cover and refrigerate.)
Makes about 5 cups.
Floribbean’s Key Lime Island Salsa Chicken BBQ
- 4 pieces Chicken breast with skin removed
- 1/2 cup Key Lime Island Salsa
- 1/4 cup Dry vermouth
- 1 tbsp 100% All Natural Key Lime Juice
- 1 tbsp Key Lime Savory Oil
- Add... Salt and pepper for flavor
Whisk all liquid ingredients together and add salt and pepper. While barbecuing brush on the sauce.
Save a little of the sauce to glaze the chicken at the time of serving.
The following batch of recipes can be mixed with either
Caribbean, Mango-Mango, or Key Lime Island Salsa (With Pineapple)
1. Caribbean Chicken Salad: mix ¼ cup of any of the salsas with chicken breast that has been chunked and cooked.
A bit of rum doesn’t hurt. Serve on cooked pasta or lettuce.
Top with shredded mozzarella, grated fresh ginger, and chopped cilantro.
2. Room Temperature Pasta Salsa: 1 lb of cooked fettuccini coated with a little olive oil cooled.
Cover with 1 bottle of any of the salsa’s and serve with fresh gratedcheese and fresh chopped cilantro.
3. Floribbean Salsa Dip: Serve the product with chips. Cuban crackers are wonderful and usually salt free and no fat.
4. Floribbean Salsa Garnish/Condiment: Serve a generous portion of any of the salsas along with meat, poultry, or fish.
The salsas are also great with rice or Indian food.
5. Floribbean Baked Potato: Top a baked potato with any of the salsas and finish off with fresh chopped cilantro.
Key Lime Island Salsa
- Product Code: 216B
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $6.99